October 9, 2009

This Week in Blackness: Obama is the Worst. President. Ever.


I'm a big fan of Elon James White. First, we're both 2009 Black Weblog Award winners [shameless self-promotion]. Second, he is simply a funny guy with the type of humor that I enjoy. As such, I'm proud to share his irregular video vignettes whenever they are published.

I had to laugh today when he published a TWIB episode with a title that (sarcastically) indicates that our President is the worst-ever on the very same day that our President wins the 2009 Nobel Peace Price!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the hilarous rantings of Elon James White in This Week in Blackness:



8 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

I always enjoy TWIB. Elon always manages to hit the point in a good way.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there Villager!

I haven't been visiting blogs much in several weeks but now I am baaaack! *smiles*

I don't think that Obama is the worst president we've had...gee...there are several presidents who earned THAT "distinction" but I don't think he's the most progressive or extraordinary president that we've had either.

He certainly hasn't done anything in ten months of his presidency that would warrant a Nobel Peace Prize and he's certainly no MLK, Jr.!!

But if people are excited that he won the prize, then okay. Be happy.

The Obamas are just not that spectacular and are certainly not the best that black America has to offer. They aren't the worst either...that's for sure.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Unknown said...

Lady D - Elon has a great creative streak within him. I hope that he continues producing these weekly vignettes!

Lisa - Glad to have you back my sista! The good thing is that Obama has a minimum of 4 years to make his mark ... he isn't judged by the first 9 months!

Unknown said...

I've never had the privilege of catching one of TWIB videos until now! Very good, I must be come a regular!

Unknown said...

Regina - Enjoy the flow. He is a unique talent...

Mitch said...

Well, I have to say that, though I wish his language wasn't quite so, well, graphic, he pretty much captured my feelings with this video.

Unknown said...

Mitch - He used to create two version. One that was unedited ... and the other that was suitable for viewing in the workplace. He stopped doing the edited version because of the extra time it took...

Mitch said...

That's okay. It's not my sensibilities I'm worried about. With the language, there are people I can't share it with.